Friday, June 15, 2012

His Voice Is Like A Fridge

Michael's still around, somewhere.  I got an email from him.
What the hell did you try to warn me about?  What do you know about Dr. Ellison's research?  If you're still there, stay away from Agent Bentham, whoever he's pretending to work for.  I can tell you what happened, but I want to know it's you answering this.  Tell me about the front cover of the notebook you brought me.  
I don't remember an Agent Bentham.  The only person I saw that wasn't a cop was the guy in the other room they kept consulting with.  One-way mirrors aren't all that useful if the lights in the interrogation room keep flickering.  Now I have the choice of looking into this guy's existence, or keeping my nose out of it.  Maybe I'll decide once Michael answers again.



No comments:

Post a Comment